8 new high priority funding opportunities
The FY23 SBIR Contract Solicitation is now available. See below for the 9 topics that will be included in this year's solicitation.
- Topic 446 - Development of Senotherapeutic Agents for Cancer Treatment
- Topic 447 - Non-invasive Device Technology Research & Development for Chemotherapy-induced Peripheral Neuropathy Management
- Topic 448 - Wearable Devices for Dosimetry of Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- Topic 449 - Wearable Technologies to Facilitate Remote Monitoring of Cancer Patients Following Treatment
- Topic 450 - Technology Platforms for Circulating Tumor-Macrophage Hybrid Cells
- Topic 451 - Rapid and Affordable Point-of-Care HPV Diagnostics for Cervical Cancer Control
- Topic 452 - Translation of Novel Cancer-Specific Imaging Agents and Techniques to Mediate Successful Image-Guided Cancer Interventions
- Topic 453 - Digital Tools to Integrate Cancer Prevention Within Primary Care
- Topic 454 - Software to Evaluate Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Medical Devices in Oncology Settings
Applicants must use the Contract Proposal Submission (eCPS) website to submit their proposal. No other method of proposal submission is permitted. Instructions for electronic submission are provided in the solicitation. Actual contract topic numbers will be available in the solicitation.