MTC's Annual Annapolis Day - Registration is Closed
Harry Browne's Restaurant
66 State Circle
Annapolis, MD 21401
*This is a members only event
Online registration is closed for this event.
The Maryland Tech Council’s annual Annapolis Day presents a unique opportunity to build relationships and educate our State Delegates, Senators and other vitally important public officials. When your voice is added to our efforts, we are stronger together, advocating for issues that are critical to Maryland businesses.
Join us for breakfast, legislator appointments and Policy Luncheon. Please see the draft itinerary below:
8:00 a.m. – Policy Breakfast and Networking at Harry Browne’s Restaurant
- Light Breakfast with MTC members (complimentary)
- Schwartz, Metz & Wise lobbyists to brief MTC members on subjects to discuss during small group meetings with Legislators
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Legislator Appointments
- MTC members disperse for Legislator appointments
10:00 a.m. – Maryland State House (90 State Circle, Annapolis)
- MTC members view House and Senate floor proceedings from viewing balconies in State House
11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Luncheon at Harry Browne's Restaurant
- "Emerging Opportunities in Addressing Healthcare Costs: The Role of Biosimilars"