Maryland Tech Council
TurningPoint is supporting the State of Maryland’s on-going technical and business support and maintenance services for the Medicaid Management Information System II (MMIS II) as a Prime Contractor. The MMIS presently consists of 6 core subsystems:
C. Claims processing
D. Reference file
E. Surveillance and Utilization Review
F. MARS (Management Administrative Reporting System)
TurningPoint is seeking a WebSphere Developer to assist MD staff with the analysis of functional business applications, design specifications, and application development. Translates detailed designs into computer software. Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product. Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Primary duties shall include the ongoing maintenance and development of new features and functions of the eMedicaid web-based portal, and other duties as assigned.
- At least three (3) years of computer experience in at least two (2) of the following disciplines: system analysis, system programming, application programming and equipment analysis.
- At least five (5) years WebSphere with at least one (1) year experience with version 9.
- At least five (5) years Web application development using Web Services, XML, J2EE, JDBC.
- At least three (3) years DB2 LUW/UDB experience.
- DB2: Connect
- Design and development of Health Insurance Application Framework
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline or five (5) years of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
Posted On: Wednesday, April 6, 2022