Location: Remote (US)
Zaviant, headquartered in Philadelphia, is a boutique consulting firm specializing in Data Security, Privacy, and Third-Party Risk Management. Zaviant helps organizations build effective and sustainable solutions to protect data and comply with complex and evolving regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a motivated and engaging vCISO to join our growing Security and Privacy Team! This is a fully remote, individual contributor role with occasional travel to support client consulting engagements.
The Virtual CISO (“vCISO”), will lead and execute Zaviant’s consulting engagements and managed services programs and plays a key role in contributing to the Company’s rapid growth. You will mentor and share learnings with colleagues to foster a learning culture. The vCISO is a pragmatic expert to Zaviant’s clients and provides leadership to successfully execute strategic roadmaps.
- Collaborate with clients and team members to create and mature security programs and remediation strategies
- Understand how security technologies can serve as an enabler for program operations and assist with deployment of security enhancing technologies
- Achieve utilization targets of 85%
- Help clients address security-related controls risks and issues
- Proactively interact with clients to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate with team members at all levels in the development and marketing of the vCISO solution offering
- Execute security assessments and audits against various frameworks and best practices
- Work with various partners and technology vendors to develop joint solutions
- Support multiple engagements in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based small team environment
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience in a leadership role within in a similar consulting practice or function servicing cross industry clients at a national or international level
- Key Industry certifications in Information Security, such as CISSP, CISM and CRISC
- Experience implementing controls and mitigating risks related to information security and data privacy standards
- Ability to simplify complex issues and provide pragmatic advice and practical solutions that can be operationalized
- Team mindset, with ability to build strong relationships, and work collaboratively within a growing team and cross-functionally with members at all levels of the organization
- Experience in leading, developing, implementing, and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and risk management programs
- Learning and growth mindset to keep up with emerging trends
- Experience preparing executive level reports and other deliverables that contain strategy, project, or technical analysis and findings in connection with consulting engagements and communicating those results to the team and client
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Can travel as needed
- Base salary dependent upon experience
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits & Paid Time Off
- 401K employer match
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
Zaviant is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please follow the link to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/zaviant/jobs/4221935007