Solar (PV) Professional
Solar (PV) Professional
Aurora Energy, Inc. is seeking a Solar Professional to join our fast-growing company in the red-hot solar industry. The Solar Professional will maintain a portfolio of residential and commercial PV installations in the DMV area and working with design and installation teams to improve design and repairable solar systems. The successful candidate will also show that provide stellar customer service.
- Manage service calls for residential and commercial solar arrays.
- Troubleshoot electrical, control equipment faults, monitoring issues, et cetera
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on residential solar, commercial solar, and solar farms that are roof mounted or ground mounted.
- Replacement/installation of hardware, PV modules, inverters, monitoring equipment, et cetera
- Monitor PV systems and follow up on resolving issues.
- Document site visits through summaries and photos.
- Prepare reports.
- Adhere to Company policies, quality, environmental health and safety policies and good housekeeping practices.
- Additional duties required, as needed.
- At least 3 years of solar installation experience required.
- Familiar with SolarEdge diagnosis tools
- Must be able to show troubleshooting knowledge of multiple current and decommissioned solar PV system equipment types.
- Must have the COVID - 19 Vaccination or medical reason otherwise
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.).
- Must be willing / able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops, and be on your feet for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Electrical experience preferred.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving, and drug screen.
Founded in 1994, Aurora Energy is a pioneer in the D.C. metro area solar industry and one of the most trusted solar engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the region. We have completed hundreds of projects for clients and focus on commercial rooftop, ground mount, and carport installations.
We are in Columbia Maryland, which is consistently voted one of the best places to live in the US. Aurora Energy also offers the opportunity for partial remote work from such locations as D.C. or Northern Virginia. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
- Salary $50,000 - $80,000
- Health Care (medical, dental, vision)
- Sick Days