Senior Solutions Architect
CTIS is seeking Senior Solutions Architect with experience in providing technological solutions at the company level. The Sr Solution Architect will provide Business Development and Operations support, participate in developing white papers, presentations, and proposal responses. He/she will provide innovative and optimal solutions for customer needs and CTIS to be in leading edge of technology trends. This is a highly visible, key position, working with various departments across the Organization. As a Senior Solutions Architect at CTIS, he/she will provide key pursuit (technology solutioning) leadership, as CTIS evolves and matures its Business, Information, Application, and Technology Service offerings to provide higher value-based services, solutions, and capabilities in support of the clients. This position requires someone that can work comfortably and simultaneously in a business, engineering, information technology, and operations environment understanding customers' needs and then be able to articulate the solution and capture strategy that targets those needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technological leadership including the creation and marketing of innovative solutions in support of major capture efforts, balancing these solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other business considerations.
- Interface across the Business Units and work closely with Business Development, Capture, Proposal, and Operations personnel to recommend appropriate technology and business solutions for existing customers and new customers aligned to opportunities that expand the current base of business.
- Work with Capture teams to ensure proposal solutions are well communicated and messaging integrated across each delivered proposal artifact.
- Support program management reviews and assist in improving performance of existing technology solutions on projects as required.
- Lead technology solutioning for innovation and R&D activities at CTIS
- Create white papers, proposals, and briefings demonstrating the thought leadership capabilities of the organization as well as support various marketing and business development efforts through customer interaction.
- Follow and understand technology trends to recommend future Solutions and Service offerings.
- Work across CTIS to leverage core capabilities and competencies.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 15 years’ experience with minimum of 10 years in the information technology arena with current in-depth knowledge of applicable Federal Agencies
- In-depth knowledge in several of the following areas: System Development, Software or Application Development, Hardware Engineering, Operations, System Architecture, Cloud Architecture, Data Science, Data Analytics, Mobile Solutions, Emerging Technologies (AI, MI, NLP, Block chain etc.,), Information Assurance, Cyber Security, ITIL Framework, Agile Development.
- Excellent technology leadership, interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas concisely in an interactive and facilitative environment within CTIS and to our customers.
- Ability to build effective working relationships based on trust, integrity, and the best interests of the company and navigate in a growing company environment.
- Possess high ethical and business standards.
- Experienced in leading development of solutions for proposals, writing white papers, RFI responses, and proposals.
- Experienced in running trade studies, product evaluations, or research projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Relevant Solution Architect certifications preferred.
- This job requires interaction with subject matter experts, program managers, senior executives, end-users, programming staff, administration, and support personnel. The ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts both orally and in written documents is critical.
- The ability to use reliable and secure equipment and work independently and remotely using digital tools is required. The candidate must have good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Experience in Federal sector and Health IT industry is preferred.
Benefits offered: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K with Company Matching, Performance Based Bonus Program, Paid Vacations
Forward your resume to *CTISHR@ctisinc.com or mail to Human Resources, 1 Research Ct., Ste. 200, Rockville, MD 20850