SCB - Technical Program Manager
Standards Coordinating Body (SCB) Overview
The Standards Coordinating Body for Gene, Cell, and Regenerative Medicines and Cell-Based Drug Discovery (SCB) brings together product developers, tools and service providers, professional societies, government entities, and academic centers with the intent to support standards development for regenerative medicine.
As an unbiased non-profit organization that connects the regenerative medicine community to the standards development process, SCB’s goal is to address stakeholders’ needs and support the advancement of standards that enhance the entire community and accelerate innovation.
The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating and supporting SCB projects and activities and supporting a variety of program management tasks .
A collaborative partnership between the SCB Officers, Board and committee leadership is critical to the success of the program. Reporting to the SCB Executive Director, the Technical Program Manager manages the performance of projects and activities of the SCB.
- Plan and coordinate activities of the SCB sectors and steering committees
- Support ISO TC276 and other standard development organization (SDO) activities
- Provide Secretariat support for ISO TC 276
- Maintain agendas and prepare meeting notes and other deliverables for review and feedback
- Develop content writings for sector communications, grants, contracts, and meeting outputs
- Coordinate and support relevant meetings/events with agencies, industry and other stakeholders
- Coordinate activities with the representatives of SCB’s key stakeholders
- Coordinate activities with representatives of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Build positive relations with the internal team and external stakeholders
- Support SCB growth and program development
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution; PhD preferred
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong work ethic, intensive drive, and initiative for quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Experience and/or knowledge of regenerative medicine, the life sciences, and/or regulatory environments in the life sciences is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be comfortable working in a fluid environment and be a highly motivated self-starter who can contribute collaboratively right away
- Must share passion and commitment to the mission of SCB
Please respond to this solicitation to Dr. Peter Reczek at SCB for Regenerative Medicine, email@example.com by June 1, 2019.