[Note: Title and salary are commensurate with education, experience, and responsibilities.]
The Research Associate will participate in routine testing of in-process samples.
• Execute analytical assay methods for routine sample testing to support PD development.
• Perform analyses of data sets.
• Ensure all testing is performed in a regulatory compliant manner.
• Prepare buffers and solutions.
• Maintain inventory.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• 0-1 year experience with AD subgroup: HPLC, CE, and/or LC-MS.
• Experience with current Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP) and Good Documentation Practices (cGDP) preferred.
• Organized and self-motivated.
• Excellent time management and proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors in life sciences plus 0+ years experience.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer and scientific lab bench.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.