We are seeking a Project Manager to work on our Product Development and Project Management Team.
Reporting to the Director, Product Development, the Project Manager will be involved in:
- Project Management for clinical trials (mainly international trials).
- Project Management, primarily for all Sanaria activities.
- Collaborate with the team to develop strategic project plan documents including Technical Baselines, Risk Management Plan and Gantt charts to meet long-term Sanaria’s goals and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Plan, develop, monitor, track and document milestones and key project/program events.
- Provide leadership and vision and motivate cross-functional project teams to achieve Sanaria’s goals though the implementation of the program/project plans.
- Develop and communicate program/project goals and deliverables and evaluate progress to promote successful achievement of Sanaria’s strategic goals.
- Manage the contractual, technical, and financial requirement of each program.
- Oversee the management of the day-to-day aspects of program/project and scope.
- Ensure deliverables prepared by team are acceptable before submission to the sponsor/client.
- Implement strategies to minimize deviations to the project/program plan, mitigate risks and ensure the program remains in alignment with the corporate goals.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a biological science or related field.
- Master’s in public health, immunology, infectious disease or another related field preferred
- Project Management Skills: Essential to be organized, passionate and goal-oriented, strategize for Sanaria’s success. Responsibilities include governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and improvement.
- Knowledge of essential GCP principles
- Knowledge of epidemiology and statistical methods is an asset.
- Fluency in English, with fluency in Spanish, French and/or other languages a plus.
- Previous international assignment desirable, ideally in a developing country.
- Travel up to 25% required, with ability to travel frequently on long international flights.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level, Entry Level
Job Function : ""
Powered By GrowthZone