We are seeking an associate to support veterinary diagnostic manufacturing. General responsibilities include assembling, filling, labeling, and kitting small, light-weight products in a manufacturing laboratory environment. This position will also assist with order picking, packing and warehousing. This position that will rotate among manufacturing areas performing different tasks including repetitive operations. Training is provided. This is a full-time, first shift position (Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm) and benefits are offered.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performing manual tasks such as bottle filling and device assembly, pouching, labeling, and kitting.
• Adhere to and accurately complete production documentation.
• Perform set-ups, changeovers, and cleanups of work areas.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Must be able to work standing for long periods of time.
• Must have hand dexterity and be comfortable with repetitive motions.
• May require work with potentially biohazardous and/or chemically hazardous materials.
• Perform other related work as assigned.
• A high school diploma or equivalent GED certification is required.
• 1+ year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Work safely and efficiently in a team environment.
• Able to communicate issues to supervisors.
• Able to be flexible and adaptable.
• Able to work in a multicultural, start-up organization.
• Reliable and timely attendance mandatory.
• Must be willing to submit to pre-hire background check.