The Pharmacokinetics Scientist provides Pharmacokinetic (PK) analysis, and PK/PD modeling and simulation, in support of drug discovery/development efforts.
- Review draft protocols for allocated studies to ensure they meet the Sponsors requirements in terms of PK and PD analysis and study objectives.
- Perform non-compartmental PK and PD analyses, interpretation, and reporting of exposure data to support discovery and development programs.
- Implement PK/PD approaches early in non-clinical development including modeling of disease progression in various animal models to support translational research.
- Conduct population PK analysis modeling analysis to support clinical studies.
- Perform simulation of drug-drug interactions for quantitative risk assessment.
- Address and resolve scientific issues arising in drug discovery/development programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MS or Ph.D. in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field with a specific focus on pharmacokinetics and PK/PD modeling.
- Experience with PK analysis and PK/PD modeling using Phoenix WinNonlin, Simcyp, and/or NONMEM is required.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidance for PK analysis and GLP compliance
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment contributing to a collaborative work atmosphere.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""
Powered By GrowthZone