Ardent Privacy is seeking a motivated graduate student who is passionate about privacy and technology to work a 200-500 hour internship position on the UMBC campus. The Internship entails sales, marketing, and prospect lead generation in the area of Enterprise Software sales (B2B).
Current MBA student or graduate student in a marketing or technology field
• Demonstrated passion for relevant technology policy issues;
• Excellent communication and marketing skills
• Proven research and analytical skills;
• Excellent writing skills
• Legal/law experience and student of Maryland university system a plus
• Resourcefulness, determination, and tenacity;
• Comfort talking to potential customers and partners
• Technical knowledge, skills, and aptitude a plus.
• Industry specific experience and knowledge preferred
Contribute research and writing to projects that may include a broad range of tech policy issues, consumer privacy, financial technology, and cybersecurity. Sales and Marketing activities. Assist with Digital Marketing initiatives. Contribute to data privacy technology development. Identify and analyze emerging issues in tech policy. Assist with administrative tasks, social media posting, and events.