Manufacturing Fill Finish Technician II
Adaptive Phage Therapeutics (APT) is looking for a Manufacturing Fill Finish Technician to join the biopharmaceutical manufacturing team. The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for performing the Fill/Finish phase of operations and auxiliary components under approved standard operating procedures. The candidate must be comfortable with machinery, equipment, aseptic processing/gowning, and interacting with software interfaces.
- Performance of Fill/Finish operations including equipment preparation, aseptic formulation and filling, visual inspection, labeling and packaging through a combination of manual or automated processes.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process related issues. Communicate issues and resolutions with supervisor.
- Participate in the creation and revision of Fill/Finish related documents.
- Follow basic safety/EHS requirements, SOPs, cGMP, work rules and other company's policies.
- Perform calculations per governing SOPs or Manufacturing Production Records.
- Documents all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately per cGMP, QMS, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures all production activities are completed in an aseptic, safe, and compliant manor.
- Routinely monitors manufacturing processes and recognizes potential process issues as they arise; proactively escalates identified issues to senior staff.
- Support department management and QA in conducting deviation investigations. Develop and implement CAPA responses to deviation findings.
- Be comfortable learning new methodologies and skills rapidly while maintaining critical thinking to improve processes and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a life science field or 2-4 year(s) experience in a regulated cleanroom or manufacturing environment.
- Industry experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is required and experience in aseptic filling and inspection/packaging is preferred.
- Experience with aseptic fillers (RABS, Isolators) preferred
- Will require scheduling flexibility to accommodate varying manufacturing schedules.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Outstanding organizational and technical communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and work for extended periods of time.
Compensation: Salary is industry-standard and is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please email cover letter and resume to HR@aphage.com