Manufacturing Associate II
Adaptive Phage Therapeutics (APT) is a clinical-stage biotech company developing innovative bacteriophage therapies addressing the global crisis of antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections. APT is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Associate II to join our biopharmaceutical manufacturing team. The manufacturing team is responsible for amplifying and purifying bacteriophages to be used in a clinical setting.
• Grow bacterial batch culture and amplify bacteriophages in batch cultures including working with single use disposable bioreactor systems.
• Perform in-process testing of material throughout the manufacturing process.
• Propagate, maintain, and catalogue bacterial cell and bacteriophage lines used for manufacturing of the therapeutic drug product.
• Perform processes for the manufacture and purification of the therapeutic product(s) under approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Adhere to the company Quality Management System (QMS) to maintain highly controlled manufacturing processes.
• Adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP), Biological Safety Level-2 (BSL-2), and aseptic technique in all Manufacturing/Laboratory processes.
• May help in the ongoing development of scale up production/purification processes.
• Must maintain a clean working environment including participation in regular laboratory cleaning schedule per established cleaning SOPs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or a related life science field.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial manufacturing environment.
• Will require scheduling flexibility to accommodate varying manufacturing schedules.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 programs.
• Outstanding organizational and technical communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Self-motivation, adaptability, positive attitude, and the ability to multitask while under pressure.
• Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
• Must be able to stand and work for extended periods of time.
Compensation: Salary is industry-standard and is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please email cover letter and resume to HR@aphage.com