- Architect and implement high quality middleware software for a variety of different clients.
- Work with your team to determine the best Architecture/Solution to a given problem.
- Lead the team in the development and refinement of development best practices.
- Write and optimize Typescript code to bridge public facing APIs and backend APIs.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Conduct load tests of built services, identifying where bottlenecks occur and what the limits of dependent systems are.
- Review implementations of third party APIs in other systems as a means to determine feasibility of features in place of formal documentation.
- Participate in and lead code reviews with team members and managers.
- Report status to team members and project managers.
- Attention to detail.
- Great communication and leadership skills with other developers as well as designers, project managers, business stakeholders, and customers.
- Understand and create complex technical architecture plans and followthrough with implementation.
- Work well with a group, as well as independently.
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion.
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years software development experience.
- NodeJS, TypeScript, and AWS experience required.
- Preferred AWS certification.
The Perks of Being a Mindgrubber
- Work remotely or in the office - your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Not your typical office: rock climbing wall, board games, treadmill desks, and a dog-friendly workplace
- PTO available when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app Subscription
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), phone and gym stipends
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you! Apply Here