Hunterian Medicine: Research Assistant
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our R&D team to develop novel CRISPR-based
therapeutics and gene therapies at our Baltimore, MD location.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively in a small team using
cutting-edge techniques to treat diseases. We are seeking a team player who can learn quickly
and carry out assignments independently. An ideal candidate is expected to display a high level
of passion and curiosity, with a strong sense of urgency to develop important new therapeutics
for devastating genetic diseases.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Required Skills and Qualifications
• BA/BS with 0-2 years of related experience.
• Highly organized, with significant attention to detail.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Hands-on experience with a range of cellular and molecular biology assays is preferred.
• Coding experience is a plus.
What We Offer
• We offer a dynamic start-up environment and a collaborative, passionate team.
• Competitive salary and compensation.
• Paid vacation and sick time.
• Medical insurance, retirement plan and other employee benefits.
Hunterian Medicine (headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with a location in Baltimore,
Maryland) is a pre-clinical gene-editing and gene therapy company working to cure genetic
diseases. Hunterian’s patented technology opens an immediate path to develop cures for a vast
number of genetic diseases where no FDA approved therapies exist. For more information,
please visit www.hunterian.com.
Hunterian Medicine LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for
employment, and make employment decisions, without unlawful regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital or domestic partner/civil union
status, or veteran status, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local