Full Stack Software Developer
Eliassen has multiple openings for Full Stack Software Engineers. Candidates must be a skilled engineer with an unwavering passion for excellence in Software Engineering and drive to transform that passion into consistent excellence in product development. The candidate will partner with Product Owners/Architects, Developers, and other Software Engineers to help design, define, implement functional features, system level validation and verify features of product development. Qualified candidates will show an aptitude learning and implementation of advanced software engineering practices in AWS, Microservices environment to solve complex problems with a mission to release high quality software that is resilient and optimally performing. Candidates will be engaged in both software development and quality engineering as a full stack engineer.
Opportunity to work with the following technical stack:
- Works in DevOps agile teams primarily in AWS technology environment
- Develop comprehensive test plans and automation using Java or as dictated by the product.
- Create and maintain automated functional and system tests to replicate complex real-world scenarios
- Development of code and test automation suite to support security features, technical scoping ensuring that features deliver the expected functionality with high quality
- Ensures that continuous integration is performed on the application source code and constantly seeks to enhance the continuous integration methods of the development team to ensure extremely high quality of code.
- Responsible for support of and coordinating with other Engineers, Architects and teams including other technology teams such as a User Experience team or an infrastructure team. Required Skills
- Expert level experience in Java, J2EE, REST, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, SQL and NoSQL databases – applied to develop web applications
- Experience in developing test automations using API testing and/or BDD testing with REST assured, JMeter, Selenium
- Good leadership and communication skills. Must be adoptable, open minded and sensible for the team needs.
- Experience in working with AWS services, deploying applications to AWS
- Knowledge of nodejs and Python
- Exposure to DevOps tools and automation
- Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client needs. Preferred Skills:
- Working experience with performance tuning and stress testing
- AWS DevOps engineering experience in creating ops scripts and infrastructure maintenance
For more information, please contact Zach Hannon, Technical Recruiting Lead, at email@example.com or 240-479-2857.