Administrative Assistant to CEO, CTIS and the Chief of Staff
- Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison for external contacts; act as the first point of contact for the employer, as necessary.
- Manages calendars, arrange meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Support with corporate communications, branding and promotion.
- Support planning and coordination of meetings such as arranging attendance, set-up with food, technology needs based on remote or virtual meeting locations.
- Prepares documents for meetings such as agendas as needed, attend meetings, record minutes, and maintains filing system(s).
- Purchases and maintains inventory of CEO office supplies.
- Performs research work and summarizes findings.
- Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and information dissemination.
- Perform as a liaison between the employer and household staff, as required.
- Work with technical team to ensure home office technical equipment is operational.
- Build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders including business partners, Board of Directors, and others with vested interest.
Drive employer to and from VA office to MD office several times a week.
Run personal errands, as needed.
Manage misc. household and organizational projects.
Performs workstation maintenance, software installs, hardware upgrades and backup.
Manage CEO Office mobile devices (e.g. iPhone, iPad), Wi-Fi, Cable TV, Cloud storage, Printer, etc.
Manage CEO Office Video Surveillance cameras and NVR, and maintenance schedules for HVAC, backup generator, and elevator.
Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Office365, and exposure to various COTS software products (i.e. Adobe, Visio, Oracle, SQL, etc.)
Social Media platform knowledge and skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Problem solving skills, Critical and logical thinking, creative thinking.
Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Business Administration preferred)
COMPTIA A+ Certification or higher